It is produced by the "Upek cold extraction" technique without adding any additives from juniper fruits collected from the foothills of the Taurus Mountains.
We have compiled some of the health benefits of juniper extract, which has many benefits such as protecting heart health and stomach, cleansing the liver and blood, improving asthma, brochitis and colds, and healing mouth sores.
Juniper berry is the fruit of the juniper tree. There are many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E and calcium, in juniper extract. So, what are the benefits of juniper extract? What is juniper extract good for? Here are the answers:
BENEFITS OF JUNIPER EXTRACT
Some of the health benefits of juniper extract are:
- With its powerful antioxidant properties, juniper extract helps to expel foreign and harmful substances, namely toxins, from the body when consumed regularly.
- It is good for asthma, bronchitis and cold. It relieves dry cough and facilitates the removal of sputum.
- It helps to reduce kidney stones and prevents the formation of new kidney stones.
- Juniper extract contains a good amount of vitamin C, which increases the rapid production of white blood cells and protects the body during flu season or when the body's defenses are compromised.
- It helps in treating skin diseases caused by allergies and allergies.
- It provides faster recovery of urinary tract infections and cleaning of the urinary tract.
- Thanks to the antioxidant properties of the essential oils in samphire, it is good for oral wounds caused by the weakening of the immune system and prevents these wounds.
- It reduces the severity of pain caused by conditions such as joint, rheumatism and osteoporosis. In addition, it prevents the progression of diseases.
- By means of its blood-forming and blood-cleansing effects, the blood circulation in the veins is made regular, and the extract protects the heart and vascular health. When consumed regularly, it reduces the risk of developing vascular occlusion and heart attack.